Let’s forget the troubles of the world and walk into our warm bookish universe. Book reviews, aesthetics, and more.
Annyeong, all my kdrama chingudeul. Let’s together obsess and love k-everything. Also, join me on my journey to learn Korean.
Navigate adulting and emotional well-being with my honest and introspective writing. Notes to self lists, letters and life lessons!
Relate with, laugh at and find comfort in my illustrations and short stories. It’s like cute and aesthetic children’s books but for adults.
- Lemon tartA little (long) poem for the distressing times we are all in. … Continue reading Lemon tart
- What I’ve learned in 2021This is a self-reflection list I make every December and quite enjoy it. Helps me pause and ground myself. Read mine and maybe also make yours 🙂 … Continue reading What I’ve learned in 2021
- Quotes From The Book I Decided To Live As MeI Decided To Live As Me is an illustrated non-fiction book Written as a to do list for everyone struggling with adulting in today’s world Translated from Korean Its goal is to comfort its readers as they figure out for themselves who they are and what life means for them… Continue reading Quotes From The Book I Decided To Live As Me
- Book Review: I Decided To Live As Me by Kim Soo-HyunIf you feel weighed down by adulting and the world as it is now, this collection of illustrated essays will be your solace. … Continue reading Book Review: I Decided To Live As Me by Kim Soo-Hyun
- Dear Monday; An ApologyI’m sorry that we give up on you before we even give you a chance. And I’m sorry that we do that every single time. … Continue reading Dear Monday; An Apology
- The One Card To Always Hold In Any RelationshipHold a goodbye card before you enter into any kind of relationship with a person. It’s a card I never held and it led to a decade of unhealthy relationships and some plentiful sprinkles of trauma. … Continue reading The One Card To Always Hold In Any Relationship
- Vocabulary Is Not The Most Important Thing When Learning A New LanguageDuring my Korean learning journey I realised that vocabulary isn’t all that it’s hyped up to be when learning a foreign language. Instead it’s something else entirely. … Continue reading Vocabulary Is Not The Most Important Thing When Learning A New Language