Let’s forget the troubles of the world and walk into our warm bookish universe. Book reviews, aesthetics, and more.
Annyeong, all my kdrama chingudeul. Let’s together obsess and love k-everything. Also, join me on my journey to learn Korean.
Navigate adulting and emotional well-being with my honest and introspective writing. Notes to self lists, letters and life lessons!
Relate with, laugh at and find comfort in my illustrations and short stories. It’s like cute and aesthetic children’s books but for adults.
- Betray Me? Okay, Go Ahead.Betrayal is another one of life’s bitter pills we all have to swallow at some point. Here’s how I am going to deal with it. … Continue reading Betray Me? Okay, Go Ahead.
- Kdrama Review: The PenthouseThe Penthouse: War In Life is a kdrama that is over the top and super dramatic. And that’s why I love it. Here’s why you might too! … Continue reading Kdrama Review: The Penthouse
- Nostalgia For A Time I Didn’t Live ThroughIncreasingly now I wish I was born before the time of social media. Maybe 1980s. I’ve always been old school and I just can’t get along well with people of my age. … Continue reading Nostalgia For A Time I Didn’t Live Through
- Book Review: Shanghai BabyA story of love, sex and self-discovery Shanghai Baby by Zhou Weihui is a contemporary Chinese book which follows the life for Coco, a waitress and a writer in her 20s. It’s set in the 90s in Shanghai and has a first-person female narrative. It’s contemplative, introspective, and nuanced. Adulting… Continue reading Book Review: Shanghai Baby
- How To Practice Consent Beyond The BedroomSexual consent, sadly, still needs A LOT of awareness. However, this post is not about that. It is all about the ways we should open up our minds and incorporate consent in to other parts of our lives. … Continue reading How To Practice Consent Beyond The Bedroom
- Have You Ever Felt ‘Used’ By Someone?What’s a good way to articulate the experience or feeling of being ‘used’ by someone without using the word ‘used’? … Continue reading Have You Ever Felt ‘Used’ By Someone?
- Two Books That Are Criminally UnderratedIt’s the books you’ve never heard of that end up touching your heart the most. That’s been my experience and I want to share these books with you.… Continue reading Two Books That Are Criminally Underrated