Let’s forget the troubles of the world and walk into our warm bookish universe. Book reviews, aesthetics, and more.
Annyeong, all my kdrama chingudeul. Let’s together obsess and love k-everything. Also, join me on my journey to learn Korean.
Navigate adulting and emotional well-being with my honest and introspective writing. Notes to self lists, letters and life lessons!
Relate with, laugh at and find comfort in my illustrations and short stories. It’s like cute and aesthetic children’s books but for adults.
- Stop Using Mental Health As An Excuse To Be A Shitty PersonMental health issues are serious but when some people start using that as an excuse to behave selfish, manipulative, and downright toxic it is a problem. And it needs to be addressed. … Continue reading Stop Using Mental Health As An Excuse To Be A Shitty Person
- How To Have Zero Expectations From PeopleAfter having way too many unreciprocal relationships, I have come to my own formula of not being weighed down by expectations. … Continue reading How To Have Zero Expectations From People
- I Read Twilight For The First Time in 2021, Here’s My VerdictMy friend described it as her teenage bible when I told her I am finally reading Twilight. After all the hype, and all the hate here’s what I think. … Continue reading I Read Twilight For The First Time in 2021, Here’s My Verdict
- Book Review: Kim Ji-Young, Born 1982I love Korean and Japanese translated books. I am also a feminist who is tired of explaining the need and essence of feminism. So when I came across the book Kim Ji-Young, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo, I was super excited to get my hands on it. Kim Ji-young is the most… Continue reading Book Review: Kim Ji-Young, Born 1982
- What Does The Full Moon Bring Out In You?We are not werewolves, I know. But it is said that the full moon brings out whatever is hidden inside of a person. From positive emotions to negative, the full moon is said to highlight the things you try to suppress. … Continue reading What Does The Full Moon Bring Out In You?
- Itaewon Class: Why I Love Park Sae-Ro-YiItaewon Class was one of the best kdramas of 2020 (yet) and Park Sae-Ro-Yi one of my favourite male protagonists ever. This post focuses on why. You can check out my in-depth kdrama review of Itaewon Class here. And now… 1. Courage to live life on his terms Following your beliefs,… Continue reading Itaewon Class: Why I Love Park Sae-Ro-Yi
- Kdrama Review: It’s Okay To Not Be OkayThis show was not just entertainment for me. It wasn’t just some cheesy romance. It taught me about life, people and myself. It taught me about family, sacrifices and art. It taught me that no matter how many people rely on me or how much I mean to someone, I… Continue reading Kdrama Review: It’s Okay To Not Be Okay