Let’s forget the troubles of the world and walk into our warm bookish universe. Book reviews, aesthetics, and more.
Annyeong, all my kdrama chingudeul. Let’s together obsess and love k-everything. Also, join me on my journey to learn Korean.
Navigate adulting and emotional well-being with my honest and introspective writing. Notes to self lists, letters and life lessons!
Relate with, laugh at and find comfort in my illustrations and short stories. It’s like cute and aesthetic children’s books but for adults.
- Two Books That Are Criminally UnderratedIt’s the books you’ve never heard of that end up touching your heart the most. That’s been my experience and I want to share these books with you.… Continue reading Two Books That Are Criminally Underrated
- Be A Grammar Monk, Not A Grammar NaziYes, you’re and your being confused can be annoying. But we don’t have to be jerks about it. There’s nothing great about calling yourself a grammar nazi. … Continue reading Be A Grammar Monk, Not A Grammar Nazi
- LGBTQ+ Representation In KdramasThere has been a significant change in the diversity and inclusion in kdramas in the last 10 years and I am rooting for more of such leaps! … Continue reading LGBTQ+ Representation In Kdramas
- Book Review: The Liberation of SitaA 97-page re-visionist book translated from Telugu and all about Sita’s personal journey of self awareness and actualization owing to different women who help her see the world as it is. … Continue reading Book Review: The Liberation of Sita
- Book Review: Anxious PeopleAnxious People is a book that will hook you in right from the first page. It’s a hostage drama that will make you laugh, roll your eyes, cry (maybe) but most of all leave you smiling.… Continue reading Book Review: Anxious People
- The Letter F Is Fooling UsThe English letter ‘f’ is actually really off phonetically. And some other languages have gotten it right by having absolutely no letter equivalent for ‘f’ in their script. Korean is one of them. … Continue reading The Letter F Is Fooling Us
- Identity And Habits: How You Describe Yourself Is PowerfulThe words that we choose to describe ourselves with are powerful. They give us, not just a sense of purpose, but also let us relate with others. They do one more thing.… Continue reading Identity And Habits: How You Describe Yourself Is Powerful